Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS forum_topic_icon
Antonia Ho Wins 2018 Ottawa Sports Award For Golf
sp_BlogLink Read the original blog post
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 31, 2019
10:14 am

Admin
Forum Posts: 2703
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

At the annual Ottawa Sports Award held last evening at Algonquin College, 13 year-old Antonia Ho was presented with the award for amateur golf.

In 2018 the Kanata Golf & Country Club member and sponsored junior at the Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club, who also excels in swimming and skiing, had a breakout season on the course. Among her accomplishments for the year were victories at the Golf Quebec PeeWee and Bantam Classic, the Golf Quebec PeeWee Provincial Girls Championship, and a 1st place finish in the PeeWee Girls Division for the Golf Quebec 2018 Order of Merit. She also earned a share of 8th place at the Golf Ontario PeeWee Girls Championship and was dominant in her age group on the Play Junior Golf Tour with seven wins.

Prior to the Wednesday night ceremony we reached out to Antonia for her thoughts on the big award and a few other topics.

Antonia Ho, 2018 Ottawa Sports Award Winner (Photo: Raymond Ho)

1. How do you feel about winning the OSA Award for 2018 Ottawa Golfer of the Year?
I feel very happy, honoured, surprised and kind of nervous too; it is definitely not something I expected or even thought about. I will use…

Golf Geek, Golf Industry Lifer (30 seasons and counting), PGA of Canada Candidate For Membership, Titleist Certified Fitting Professional  

Forum Timezone: America/Toronto

Most Users Ever Online: 88

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 363

Moderators: 8

Admins: 3

Forum Stats: