Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS forum_topic_icon
First Look - Titleist 716 AP1, AP2, CB, MB, T-MB Irons
sp_BlogLink Read the original blog post
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
September 22, 2015
2:25 pm

Admin
Forum Posts: 2909
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The new Titleist 716 irons have been officially revealed. They will be available to the public at retail in late October.

The press releases for them are in my inbox...but I've yet to read them.  I'm sure it is oozing with plenty of facts about the new Titleist 716 irons (all 5 models) and I'll be sure to share those...eventually. In the meantime I wanted to provide something different - an educated opinion based on first hand experience.

You'll see a lot of media mention about the 716 irons starting today but, like you, I am a golfer, not a robot, I don't want to read the same homogenized text drawn from a corporate release, over and over. I'm sure you don't either.

The first question about new products we receive from readers is always "What is the new XXX like?"  I can't, and won't answer that, until I've truly hit the product for myself. Then I can provide an opinion based on 35 years as golfer, 30 seasons in the industry, 20 years writing about golf equipment, and plenty of homework on the technical aspects of…

Golf Geek, Golf Industry Lifer (30 seasons and counting), PGA of Canada Candidate For Membership, Titleist Certified Fitting Professional  

Forum Timezone: America/Toronto

Most Users Ever Online: 88

Currently Online:
24 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1

Members: 391

Moderators: 8

Admins: 3

Forum Stats: