The 60 members of the the Regional Golf Teams for the Golf Association of Ontario have been named. The five Regional Teams are located in York, Waterloo, Niagara, Essex-Kent and Ottawa.
The 2015 Ottawa team, coached by Adam Holden, includes some familiar and new faces. Assisting Holden again for 2014/2015 is Allen Hicks who will continue as the team’s strength and conditioning coach. They will train out of the Kevin Haime Golf Centre in Kanata and the Ottawa Athletic Club.
- Cameron Belanger (Stittsville, Ont.)
- Christopher Carwardine (Kanata, Ont.)
- Ty Celone (Long Sault, Ont.)
- Logan Henry (Kemptville, Ont.)
- Keenan McPhail (Ottawa, Ont.)
- James Parsons (Almonte, Ont.)
- Tyler Read (Brockville, Ont.)
- Nick Valiquette (Cornwall, Ont.)
- Dylann Armstrong (North Gower, Ont.)
- Sarah Cushing (Brockville, Ont.)
- Isabella Landry (Nepean, Ont.)
- Kiley Rodrigues (Kingston, Ont.)
For more information on the team and its players visit the Team Ottawa page at: https://gao.ca/team-ottawa/