If you watch the RBC Heritage Classic on Thursday you’ll likely notice something a little different with one player.
Up and coming player Bryson Dechambeau will pay homage to the event and the long history of Hilton Head Island with a unique look.
Cobra and Puma Golf have worked with the young star to create The Heritage Collection, a number of special clothing items he will wear in the first round. To complement the collection the company also created a limited Edition Cobra KING F7 driver with a special wood grain finish to make it look like persimmon.
The Heritage Collection includes:
- COBRA KING F7 Driver – LE Wood Grain
- PUMA IGNITE Spikeless Sport Golf Shoes – Brown
- PUMA Tour Driver Cap – LE Chestnut Herringbone
- PUMA Tailored Golf Chino – White Pepper
- PUMA Stretch Belt – Quarry/Oatmeal/Peacoat
To find out more press play on our latest Product Watch video.