With holiday shopping time winding down we thought we would provide a little help to the confused family members and friends out there who are desperately seeking a golf gift for their loved one this season.
Here are ten things to consider picking up for that golfer in your life:
Holiday Shopping List
1. Lessons. There are very few golfers who don’t want to improve and instruction with a certified golf professional is the best way to make that happen. Most professionals offer gift certificates.
2. 3 or 4 wheel push cart. There are some fantastic full featured models available from companies like Bag Boy and Sun Mountain that every golfer will appreciate.
3. Golf Balls. You can’t play golf without them and for most people that play the sport – they are easy to lose. Titleist, Bridgestone, Srixon, and Callaway are among the most popular brands.
4. Rainsuit. Few golfers will take the time and effort to buy a good quality rainsuit but it can really be helpful to your game on those inclement days. FootJoy, SunIce, adidas, and Nike are great choices.
5. Novelty headcovers. Ranging from various animals, cartoon characters, to team affiliations this is great way for a golfer to personalize their golf equipment.
6. Golf books. Stay away from instruction and leave that to the pros and lessons. There are great golf themed novels on the shelves that should enthrall just about every golfer.
7. Yardage devices. Ranging from Mobile Device App to Laser Rangefinders and GPS devices, these are a hot commodity these days.
8. Personal Simulators. A great way to spend the winter is playing simulated golf. One of the ways you can do that is with items like the Dancin’ Dogg Optishot Simulator. GolfTown managers are reporting that this $399 item is hard to keep in stock.
9. Ye Old Putter. Drivers and putters are often the most desired items for any golfer and with putters normally being on a slightly lower price scale they make a popular gift choice. Make sure to take some time to browse you favorite shop with the recipient and see what model and brand they prefer.
10. Golf Art. Framed prints and photographs offer a great way to enhance homes and offices. What better way to spend a few free moments that having a day dream prompted by a beautiful image of golf.